Monday, November 5, 2012

Time is Running out.....Bucket List!


Its been a month since I wrote my last blog entry and so much has happened: I went hiking and to the beach for the first time  at Clear Water Bay, I went to a high table dinner called the Grand Lavender Annual Dinner where I learned the Waltz and participated in Wine tasting, I went on a retreat with Kowloon International Baptist church and finally for the past two weeks I've been inundated with midterms, projects and presentations.

I am half way through my Hong Kong journey and I still feel like there is so much I haven't done! To ensure that I take full advantage of my time here, I made a bucket list using recommendations from locals, expats, and TIME Travel's "Hong Kong: 10 Things to Do."

As of now my bucket list is as follows:

Hiking Lions Rock
Ocean park
Ozone Bar
Big Buddha at Lantau Island
Chung King Mansion
Visit the African Community in HK
Macau
Tsim Sha Tsui Museum
Light Show
Mr. Wongs Restuarant

It's a short list of the things to do, but I am pretty sure I will get through these things in the next two months I will defintiely get through these things in the next two months!


I will keep you posted as I complete each item on my bucket list.

                                           (Photo taken at Cheung Chau Island)

No comments:

Post a Comment