Monday, September 3, 2012

Blog Expectations


Just as any travel blog goes, I'd like to lay down some expectations that you should have from me and that I have of you.

1. I will do my best to write weekly blog entries.

I know at first it will take time to get the hang of blogging but I can guarantee that you will have the inside scope on whats going on while I'm in the lovely metropolis of Hong Kong.

2. I want this blog to be interactive.

I expect likes, comments, criticism, some "Oh my gosh what were you thinking when you were eating that!" every so often.

3. I am not going to Hong Kong to pursue a Masters in English Language so please excuse the gramatical and syntactical errors.

Please dont expext this bloh to be grammticly sound!

(The mistakes above were intentional and were a test of your tolerance for mistakes in grammar lol)

I'm not perfect so in other words....don't judge me! :)

I want this blog to be a fun way to express my homesickness, excitement, sadness and all the crazy adventures I get into.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE THIS BLOG AND ALL THOSE WHO INSPIRED ME BY STARTING THEIR OWN BLOG!

Also THANK GOD......just saying!





No comments:

Post a Comment